Monday, June 13, 2011

Past Recipes...

The Pioneer Woman got me started with cooking.  It's all her fault.  So naturally there are quite a few of her recipes that I've made but haven't documented (Documented meaning taken pictures of and posted on this blog, which is, duh, impossible since I just "created" it like a couple days or more ago).  Anywho, I'ma post a bunch of links that you can click on and see past recipes that I've made... & then you can comment and say "Hey Andi.  Nice-ish blog.  Can you make {insert text} for me?  Cuz I'm not sure I can make it, and I know that if you can, a demented frog can make it"... (I have nothing against frogs by the way).
So yeah.  See how considerate I am?  I inspire myself... *uh hem*

Here are le links!













And those are of course just Pioneer Woman inspired... I have many more.  Cuz I'm just epic like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment