Monday, June 13, 2011

An afternoon walk.

Well, Nothing Fancy with Andi was "under construction" because at the time I didn't have a camera... But now I do!  Joy!  So I went on an afternoon walk today with my camera, a huge smile on my face and not even caring about the INTENSE heat and the sweat dripping down my back... But that was prolly TMI, right?  Yeah.
Onward!



Well.  I lied... I didn't actually take these two pics, a friend did.  But I wanted to share them :)
(I EDITED THEM THO!!!!  Sorry.  I had to have some credit there.  Bye now).


Um.  These are... my feet... Pretty nice transition from that awesome sunset, huh?  


And this is one of my horseys, Jake... GUHHH!  He's sooo cute! :)
(Beware: many pictures of him are following.  Don't get bored & leave.  Please.  PUH-lease!!  Just bare with me... Did I spell "bare" right?)



Aw.  He sweepy... Excuse me while I go squeeze his head off cuz I love him... Love hurts.  The end.



He's like "Mommy... why you takin' a picture of mah butt?" 
Yup.  That's what he said.


Eeeheehee.


Ok.  Last picture of him.  I promise ;)


And this is Mitch... He's also adorable.  And has a pinkish tongue.  Nice.


Molly & Mitch back from their adventures.


This is also my animal.  His name is Oliver.  He is old & FLIPPIN adorable! =) I've had him since I was seven!  He makes me happy. 



Pretty flowers. 


Water!... Water's fun to take pics of.  Ya know?


Self explanatory. 


......This is me............  Obviously I have no shame........ I scare myself. 

THE END.

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment